It’s been a while since I have posting anything on my blog but I have been thinking about how I can both get the most enjoyment out of it and also hopefully inspire others.
I think the way I write postings from now on is going to be a little different as I have personally found that, the scientific aspects of issues I would like to share with the world, are difficult to bring across in the medium of a blog and are perhaps better expressed in another type of format. I have come to learn that the best blogs are ones driven by passions and people’s personal experiences so that is what I will be focusing on from now on.
So I welcome you on a new journey with me and I would love to hear from you if you have any thoughts or comments on things you hear about not only from my blog but in the general world of green living and sustainability.
Here’s already a little sneak peak into some of the topics I plan to blog about soon:
* Green Smoothies (The life changing fruit, vege but most importantly greens smoothies, convenient, easy, fun and life changeingly healthy!
* Transition Towns
* Chicken keeping in an urban garden. (Coming soon to my garden)
* Happy Cow vegetarian network.
* Aloe Vera – one of the world’s most medicinal plant.
* Tea from the garden
* Window gardens
* Permaculture (This one may be at a much later stage as I am i the early days in learning about this.)
and much more….
By the looks of these topics you may have noticed that they are relatively light hearted and the will hopefully prove to be fun and inspiring.
To keep posted feel free to sign up to the newsletter which I now will be sending either once a month or once a fortnight.